Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Assisted Living Reviews for Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
Questions about Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Scott-Farrar at Petersborough. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Our residents enjoy weekly bridge groups: experienced and a beginner group., cribbage, boccie, book club, daily exercise, art lessons, entertainment, gardening, historical lectures, speakers from the Harris Center on wild life and so much more. The average age of our residents is between 77 and 83 years old.
What places are near Scott-Farrar at Petersborough or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Our residents enjoy walking into town, the bowling alley, Peterborough Senior Center or the nature walking paths along the river.
What transportation services does Scott-Farrar at Petersborough offer to assisted living residents?
We have a van and bus to take people out for daily trips.
Costs for Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Services and Amenities of Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $5283/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3693/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Mc
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 04178
About Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Scott-Farrar at Peterborough offers all of the distinctive features and benefits of an upscale senior residential village. It has been designed with features that offer seniors an independent, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy at Scott-Farrar:
- Three separate neighborhoods: Independent Living, Brookside Assisted Living & The Gardens Memory Care
- Spacious and comfortable private apartments
Group gathering spaces, including:
- Cozy sitting rooms
- Well-stocked and welcoming library
- Fitness room
- Activities rooms
- Jennie’s Café
- Country kitchen
- Covered porches, landscaped terrace, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Beautiful therapy garden designed by well-renowned landscape architect, Rob Hoover
- All utilities – excluding telephone, cable and internet
- Private dining room
- Outdoor dining terrace with view of Mt. Monadnock
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping Weekly
- Medical transportation and escort services
- On-site salon services
- Fully-staffed building and grounds crew
- Pet friendly environment
- Activities at Scott-Farrar at Peterborough
Our social, recreational, cultural and wellness programs have been designed to enrich and enhance a lively senior lifestyle. It is also a wonderful opportunity to develop new and lasting friendships.
Here are some of the activities you’ll enjoy at Scott-Farrar:
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Large auditorium for movies, lectures and concerts
- Frequent outings to Monadnock area events and beyond
- Shopping and dining excursions
- Painting studio and classes
- Culinary programs & themed dining events
- Frequent cocktail socials
- Library with computer and Internet access
- Nature walk
- Gardening opportunities
- Volunteering and community outreach
- Private dining room for family dinners
In our Brookside Assisted Living Neighborhood and The Gardens Memory Care Neighborhood our specially trained and compassionate staff and nurses are there around the clock to assist and engage residents in both neighborhoods in activities that foster each individual’s personal needs and health care requirements.
- Assistance with personal care, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with medications
- 24-hour staff supervision, safety checks and emergency call system
- Extensive staff training through our Memory Connections program
- Personalized clinical assessment and care planning
- Health and wellness program
- Medical transportation
What Makes Us Special
Scott-Farrar is a non-profit community nestled into a spectacular natural setting, surrounded by lawns, gardens, woods, walking trails and the Nubanusit River. ..all within walking distance to charming downtown Peterborough.