Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Top Nearby Assisted Living
Reviews of Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Assisted Living Reviews for Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
Independent Living Reviews for Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
December 26, 2018
I visited this facility
Questions about Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Scott-Farrar at Petersborough. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?
Our residents enjoy weekly bridge groups: experienced and a beginner group., cribbage, boccie, book club, daily exercise, art lessons, entertainment, gardening, historical lectures, speakers from the Harris Center on wild life and so much more. The average age of our residents is between 77 and 83 years old.
What places are near Scott-Farrar at Petersborough or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Our residents enjoy walking into town, the bowling alley, Peterborough Senior Center or the nature walking paths along the river.
What transportation services does Scott-Farrar at Petersborough offer to assisted living residents?
We have a van and bus to take people out for daily trips.
Services and Amenities of Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
- Resident Capacity: 60
- State Licenses: 04178
About Scott-Farrar at Petersborough
Scott-Farrar at Peterborough offers all of the distinctive features and benefits of an upscale senior residential village. It has been designed with features that offer seniors an independent, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
Here’s what you’ll enjoy at Scott-Farrar:
- Three separate neighborhoods: Independent Living, Brookside Assisted Living & The Gardens Memory Care
- Spacious and comfortable private apartments
Group gathering spaces, including:
- Cozy sitting rooms
- Well-stocked and welcoming library
- Fitness room
- Activities rooms
- Jennie’s Café
- Country kitchen
- Covered porches, landscaped terrace, garden courtyard and walking trail
- Beautiful therapy garden designed by well-renowned landscape architect, Rob Hoover
- All utilities – excluding telephone, cable and internet
- Private dining room
- Outdoor dining terrace with view of Mt. Monadnock
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping Weekly
- Medical transportation and escort services
- On-site salon services
- Fully-staffed building and grounds crew
- Pet friendly environment
- Activities at Scott-Farrar at Peterborough