Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island

1 Review Write a review

Independent Living Reviews for Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island

April 14, 2012

By VKA 2071

I attended the Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island for my great grandmother 96th birthday party and my overall experience was one that consisted of mostly positive things. The facilities were very nice and up-to-date. They allowed us sufficient room for the party and the chairs and table were already set up. We brought in the birthday cake and drinks, they did not provide them. Many people attending and it was a very nice birthday party. My only complaint was that there was a lack of staff involvement during and after the party. For example, they didn't help serve, clean-up or do the little things like show people where the restrooms were. The party lasted well over 4 hours and the staff was not trying to push us out as it got close to dinner time, like most retirement communities would. Great job Primrose I will definitely come back and visit if I get the chance.

Photos of Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island

About Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island

Primrose is committed to providing a happy, healthy environment for our residents. Assisted living is designed for seniors who want the privacy of an apartment with the security of professional care and service. Every resident at Primrose has a plan of care designed specifically for them and for their unique needs - and a professional nursing staff dedicated to their good health. No matter your choice, you'll feel right at home if you come visit, and you'll soon see why, at Primrose, we say "This Is Living!"

Map of Primrose Retirement Community of Grand Island