CountryHouse – Grand Island

Reviews of CountryHouse – Grand Island

Memory Care Reviews for CountryHouse – Grand Island

April 26, 2018

By Jesse Morrow

Country house is a very nice facility the employees genuinely care about members and always try to build a bond with them. They do lots of activities with the members and are very attentive! Lots of love at country house

By Charlotte 64

This place is amazing. Always some sort of activity with the residents who are treated more like family by the staff. They help with those things that are so important when mom has trouble or we aren't sure what to do. Feels like home. I did not realize how much music connects to people until I saw staff dance with residents at an event this afternoon. The singer got them involved with tambourine and had some singing with him. So fun and great to see them smiling and having fun. Can't say enough good things about this place. You have to experience it!

By Aurelia C

Other

The staff is very caring and will go above and beyond to take care of your family members.

By Ashley P

Beautiful facility with amazing staff!

By BrendaK1966

The compassion, love, respect, activities, one-on-one and overall care the residents get here is beyond anything that can be expected!! The rooms can be decorated to your taste and are very roomy. There is always something going on or activities to be going to but still have the easy going calmness that the residents desire.

February 16, 2018

By Shannon U

The staff at Country House always made Gma feel like home. They were so compassionate and caring and always had her best interest at heart. Wonderful facility!

January 24, 2018

By jannirae

Staff is kind, caring, and attentive to needs of resident Staff emails and/or calls when a concern is noted or there are questions about resident needs and care Staff is welcoming to family members and guests who visit loved ones

January 22, 2018

By RBenda

This community is fantastic! Each time I visit, I am impressed with the staff's friendliness and the homelike atmosphere. It truly is an amazing place! I would highly recommend it for your loved ones!

March 17, 2016

By Lorene2

My husband has been in Country House Residences for a month now, and so far, it's great. His room is of a good size and very clean. They have different activities, including field trips.
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Costs for CountryHouse – Grand Island

Photos of CountryHouse – Grand Island

Services and Amenities of CountryHouse – Grand Island

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: ALF300

• About CountryHouse – Grand Island

So long as you are living, you are on a journey - and there remains ample opportunity for joy and for wonder. That is our philosophy here at CountryHouse, and it guides everything we do on behalf of residents. We will not settle for providing a place for people just to grow stagnant. Instead, we seek to make every part of everyday truly engaging to the residents who stay with us - providing them with real joy and fulfillment..

Each house has gracious dining rooms, comfortable living rooms, and bedrooms clustered in quiet wings. There's a hands-on kitchen for residents to participate in simple food preparation activities. The residential layout enables friends to enjoy socializing together... or find peaceful seclusion. In addition, circular pathways encourage barrier-free walking, both indoors and out.

Amenities also include suite choices, a family dining room, salon/spa, secured entries, Wellness Office, spacious gathering rooms with fireplaces, and an enclosed courtyard with patio, gardens and water feature. Families enjoy visiting in the beautiful and comfortable common areas.

Map of CountryHouse – Grand Island