Lebensraum Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living
Questions about Lebensraum Assisted Living
What programs or activities does Lebensraum Assisted Living offer to enrich residents' well-being?
• Social Activities o Daily programs including: crafts, music, exercise o Worship services (Catholic and Protestant) o Visiting and leashed pets are welcome
What places are near Lebensraum Assisted Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?
Lebensraum is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood and offers a comfortable family-atmosphere. Our residents deserve to live and relax, enjoy good food and activities, chat and laugh, or just take a nap in a sun-soaked comfy chair, in a warm and caring place that takes care of our residents, all day, every day.
What transportation services does Lebensraum Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?
Personal transportation via the facility van to doctor appointments, shopping, and social outings.
What makes the chef or dining program at Lebensraum Assisted Living exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?
• Meals o Three, home-cooked nutritious meals, per day (including weekends and holidays) o Daily alternate meal choices provided o Dining assistance offered including: buttering toast, cutting meat, food placement for visually-impaired residents, and grinding meat for residents with swallowing difficulties o Soft serve ice cream and popcorn available all day o Between-meal snacks and drinks available o In-room meal service during temporary illness o Guest meals available with advance notification (fee applies) o Special birthday meals are served with two free guest meals
What safety features or security measures does Lebensraum Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?
An emergency call pendant provided at no-cost, doors are locked from 6 pm to 8 am.
How does Lebensraum Assisted Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?
Every resident is unique – and special to us - and, their needs are unique, and can change over time. We will do a complimentary consultation with input from the resident, their family, and Lebensraum staff, to discuss and evaluate current needs. As needs change, the individual’s plan will be adjusted if necessary. Modifying a resident’s care does not affect their monthly costs.
If Lebensraum Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We love our pets, but when an individual is in an assisted living facility, the challenges of properly caring for a pet can be a burden on the resident. A pet may visit however if it is on a leash.
What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?
Staff have approved and current Nebraska licenses and certifications.
Costs for Lebensraum Assisted Living
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Lebensraum Assisted Living
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4200/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Resident Capacity: 33
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: ALF095
About Lebensraum Assisted Living
Our Family Caring for Your Family
A Hidden Gem
Lebensraum is nestled in a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood and offers a comfortable family-atmosphere. We are a family-owned and operated assisted living facility located in the center of Grand Island.
We offer 31 ground-floor rooms, making us small, safe, and charming.
- Transportation – doctor appointments, shopping, social outings
- Meals – home-made nutritional meals (breakfast, lunch, and supper), 7 days per week
- Activities – crafts, music, movies, exercise sessions, and educational & spiritual programs
- Suites – private, clean, well-lit, modern rooms
Who Lives with Us?
Our residents need a little extra help throughout the day, such as:
- Monitoring medications
- Minor dressing and grooming assistance
- Meals provided
- Housekeeping and laundry provided
- Assistance getting to appointments
We offer, without additional fees, the following assistance:
- Daily vital signs (blood pressure, pulse rate, and body temperature)
- Nebulizers, oxygen, BIBAP/CPAP
- Blood sugar checks and/or insulin administration
- Whirlpool baths (2 per week scheduled, but additional when needed)
- Injection assistance
- Specimen collection
- Wound care assistance
- Personal checks by a register nurse (RN)
- Ordering medications and supplies
- Scheduling medical appointments
Your Plan – One Price
Our pricing covers all amenities and services, we do not charge for different cares or “levels”.
Lebensraum’s plans cover everything within the monthly price – there are no additional charges for levels of care – and that reflects our, Your Plan - One Price.
Most facilities charge additional fees per “level of care” for required services including bathing, eating, dressing, toileting, personal cares, & mobility - Lebensraum does not.
If you are a veteran who served during war time, you and/or your spouse may be eligible for financial assistance paying for Assisted Living expenses.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) provides pensions for veterans, spouses, and surviving spouses to help pay for long-term care under the Aid and Attendance (housing) program. To discuss the eligibility requirements, please contact the Hall County Veterans’ Services Office at 308-385-5065.Get Costs