Bozeman Lodge

Reviews of Bozeman Lodge

Assisted Living Reviews for Bozeman Lodge

March 17, 2015

By Mr. Hopkins

I visited Bozeman Lodge. I can eat the food there. They took me on a tour, and everything was excellent. It was very modern.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience touring Bozeman Lodge! We appreciate your kind words.

August 20, 2012

By Mike from Montana

Generally clean, and the seniors were sitting in the living room. The floor plan was open, so I could observe them from the kitchen. The staff were ok, not the happiest or most cheerful, but doing their jobs. It had a depressing feel to it, but the woman who was in charge told me it was because someone had died in the living room the day before. Very quiet, just sounds of respirators. I would never put my parents into a place like this, even though it was nice.

May 09, 2012

By sean998

great place, great communal living and amazing careproviders

Photos of Bozeman Lodge

Services and Amenities of Bozeman Lodge

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Minimum Age: 55 For Il/65 For Al

About Bozeman Lodge

At Bozeman Lodge Independent and Assisted Living we believe that life should be enriching. Nestled in the Gallatin Valley with breathtaking Montana mountains and big sky views, Bozeman Lodge is an ideal choice for community living.

Individuals wishing to enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and choice are invited to tour our Retirement Living apartments and cottages. Our Independent Living residences are perfect for those looking for a more carefree lifestyle. Bozeman Lodge residents enjoy all the comforts of home without all the work—we take care of taking out the trash and maintaining the home while our residents enjoy the many amenities of community living at Bozeman Lodge.

Bozeman Lodge residents enjoy knowing that they can age in place with the addition of our Assisted Living services. Our Assisted Living is designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so. Levels of personal assistance are tailored to meet the needs of our Assisted Living residents.

Bozeman Lodge community provides a full range of exceptional senior living options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. Every day at Bozeman Lodge we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs, and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.

Our mission is to create and sustain comfortable, caring environments for those who depend on us. Our policy is to provide great food, life-enriching activities, and reliable, courteous service.

Map of Bozeman Lodge