The Colonial Home

Reviews of The Colonial Home

Assisted Living Reviews for The Colonial Home

March 16, 2019

By Rose

The Colonial Home's director was very nice, answered all my questions, and obviously loved her work. The people there seemed to be pretty happy. It is a little shabby so it needs a little maintenance. The carpeting was a little threadbare in parts of the building, but not the whole building. The residents there seem to have a good relationship with the manager and the cook was very cheerful when we were in the kitchen. They were making Christmas cookies that time. They have an activity room, and the neighborhood was nice, on the hillside with nice trees. The parking area was good. They have somebody who comes in and helps with hairstyling. It's a very simple building. I only met the cook and the director and they were both very nice and good.

June 23, 2016

By Frances681074

My sisters are living in The Colonial Home. It's beautiful and clean, and the dining room has wonderful meals. I would feel comfortable sitting down with them and eating. The girls that work there are absolutely wonderful. They play card games in the dining room and have singing groups that visit. I'm very impressed with the place. The dining room has four round tables with four chairs at each table and a beautiful centerpiece. It's just very comfortable, soft, clean, and has good food. That's certainly where I want to go when I do have to go.

May 10, 2016

By Cheryl124269650

The Colonial Home was very nice, clean, and neat, and had spacious rooms. I saw the dining area, and the food was good. The residents looked comfortable in the community. The lady who took me on a tour was very nice. I would recommend this place.

Costs for The Colonial Home

Photos of The Colonial Home

Services and Amenities of The Colonial Home

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About The Colonial Home

The Colonial Home is a locally owned and operated assisted living facility that has been serving senior citizens for 35 years. At The Colonial Home, they recognize that no two people are alike. The community offers residents and clients a variety of services and care options that provide solutions for today and security for changes that develop tomorrow. Its goal is to provide an excellent daily living experience in an extended home environment with many opportunities to maintain cognitive functioning, keep each individual's sunset years filled with silver linings, and treat every individual according to their personal needs.

Bob And Janice Adams 3 Golden Rules For Caregiving Serve Plenty of good food Provide a clean and comfortable environment Treat everyone with dignity and respect

Map of The Colonial Home