The Crossings at Brookwood

Reviews of The Crossings at Brookwood

Independent Living Reviews for The Crossings at Brookwood

December 15, 2015

By Gayle20

My mother is at The Crossings. We chose it because it is very close to her church and to where she lived before. Her friends, who are older, can drive there during the day and visit her. It is very centered around its people; everyone knows each other. They grew up in the neighborhood, so it feels like a family. They have lots of activities. Every Friday afternoon, they have bingo, which my mom loves. They have cards on Thursdays and a thing they call "chat and chowder" on a Tuesday every month. They have an exercise group for 80-plus year olds, and it is really fun. My mom just loves that. The actual community rooms are remodeled often and look really good, but the apartments are very old. The food is all catered in, so it is wonderful.

September 30, 2013

By Olenka

I like everything about The Crossings at Brookwood. The facility is wonderful and very clean. They have a garage that is attached to the building. It has a gym. The apartment is spacious and it has a living room and kitchen. They have a wash and dry facility on each floor. They also have medical care if you need it. They have a pharmacist available. They have buses that take the residents.

July 31, 2013

By Shirley24

I went to The Crossing twice, but I don't really get to interact with the staff that much. But they were friendly enough. It was a clean facility. The rooms were not remodeled that much, it just had a faded look about it. It was in a more residential neighborhood. So, in order to go to any place to shop, you had to either drive or had somebody take you. I believe they had a shuttled service, but it just doesn't measure up with the others. The resident didn't looked that happy and my parents didn't felt like at home. They do have activities for the people, but they looked more institutionalized.

Costs for The Crossings at Brookwood

Cost of Senior Apartments

Services and Amenities of The Crossings at Brookwood

• General Store

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $910/month

• About The Crossings at Brookwood

langnelson.com

The Crossings at Brookwood is a senior living provider in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota that offers residents Independent Living and Senior Apartment. Contact The Crossings at Brookwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Crossings at Brookwood