Hope Healthcare Center

Reviews of Hope Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hope Healthcare Center

September 30, 2011

By Emforeit

The experience we have had at Hope Health Care has had its ups and downs. The staff is either on the good side of the spectrum or the bad. The nurses, some of them really know how to do their job. I have really liked a few of them, and others well I don't understand how they got a job there. The social workers they have there are great. They are willing to work with you 110% on everything you need. Hope has plenty of things to do for the elderly, game days, sing a-longs, bingo, and sometimes they even go out on outings. There was one time they went to a baseball game, my mother in-law loved it. The meals they serve there are pretty good. Usually they have a couple different choices, just in case someone doesn't like the "main" course, they have substitutes for them. All in all, I would recommend it to anyone that needs assisted living, they are kind and courteous at Hope and I am glad we picked them.

About Hope Healthcare Center

Hope Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Westland, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hope Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hope Healthcare Center