Hampton Manor of Clinton

18401 15 Mile Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48035

(800) 558-0653 (Call a Family Advisor)

(2 reviews)

Offers Continuing Care Communities, Memory Care, Independent Living, and Assisted Living

Photos of Hampton Manor of Clinton

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking Get Costs, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. You also consent to  receive texts and calls, which may be autodialed, from us and our partner providers; however, your consent is not a condition to using our service.

Explore Nearby Verified Providers

Be sure to consider these verified communities in your search.

Get cost information

4.5

• Staff

Janet

March 24, 2022

I went to Hampton Manor of Clinton. It's new, and there are not a lot of people there too. The place is beautiful, and the staff from what I encountered was very nice. There are a lot of things about it I liked. That was a nice experience, they were very attentive, knowledgeable, and helpful. The facility was very nice, I liked that everything was on one floor. They even have their little patios for a lot of the rooms. And right now, they're running the specials too, it's for six months. The rooms were nice-sized, and everybody has their own individual rooms. They're very caring, and I felt that they're concerned with my needs. The staff asked me a lot of questions and gave suggestions on how they could help. I liked her a lot. They showed the cafeteria, and everything was clean. They're not near capacity, and there weren't a lot of people there.

Sharon

March 10, 2022

I did a tour of the Hampton Manor of Clinton. The staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable. But overall, the facility had much more of a clinical setting, and they didn't have as much to offer as far as the medical care side of it. They weren't going to be able to meet the medical needs of my mother. They have a hair salon, and a movie room set up with nice, reclining chairs and projection TV if you want to watch a movie. They had a conference room available for a family if you wanted to have a family gathering or meal there together. They had a conference room with a big table that could be used for that. The staff didn't tell us much about other activities. They didn't seem to have a lot of planned activities with games, community gatherings, and stuff like that. There was no problem with the tour. They showed us all of the extra rooms, each different room that was available; so that was all fine. The dining area was small, dark, and not very inviting. I don't know about the food, but the atmosphere, the area itself was not very friendly looking. It's a brand-new facility.

What you can do with Caring

• Search the Caring database

Quickly search the largest online senior living and senior care directory

• Read reviews and expert guidance

Read our authentic consumer reviews and content by experts

• Speak to a Family Advisor for free

Guided, expert advice to find the best community or agency for you

• Take a tour to decide yourself

We’ll help you book tours or get in touch with local agencies

Services and Amenities of Hampton Manor of Clinton in Clinton Township, Michigan

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry fee cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: Yes

About Hampton Manor of Clinton in Clinton Township, Michigan

When it comes to senior living, quality of life is just as important as quality of care. At Hampton Manor, we strive to provide the same loving care we would to our own family members. Nestled within the Clinton community, Hampton Manor serves its residents by providing a safe and enjoyable country club-style atmosphere. We offer multiple levels of care, which can be tailored to a resident’s individual needs, thereby allowing us to be a long term senior living solution.

Map of Hampton Manor of Clinton

Help seniors by writing a review

If you have firsthand experience with a community or home care agency, share your review to help others searching for senior living and care.

Request Pricing Information

Who are you looking for?

Full Name

Phone

By clicking "Get Costs", I am providing express written consent to receive calls including automated/pre-recorded calls and automated texts for which I may incur a cost, as well as emails from Caring and its partners. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize Caring’s service(s). I acknowledge I was able to review the Agreement to be Contacted, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

mother and daughter online shopping

Compare costs, photos & reviews of senior living and care options near you.

Questions?

Call to speak to one of Caring’s Family Advisors, or submit a request for more information here.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Caring's Family Advisors can help answer your questions, schedule tours, and more.

Call us at (855) 948-3865

• Livingston County
  • Washtenaw County

Senior Living Communities near Clinton Township, MI

Caring.com

Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services.

The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Our Services

• Senior Living Directory

• Senior Care Directory

• Caregiving Resources

• Sitemap

• Terms of Use

• Privacy Policy

© 2024 Caring, LLC. All rights reserved.