Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Reviews of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

April 23, 2015

By Alinda

I had hip replacement surgery and several chronic conditions he staff had to deal with on a hourly basis. My stay lasted about a month. The staff encouraged me from the day that things would get better. Why was this encouragement necessary? I didn't have control of my body functions and I was having a pain issue that not responding to the Medes I was taking. This constant calling on the staff was not ignored or resented. They staff and the nurse did their best to help me get a hold on how to help myself. The day nurse worked to help with pain management .The PT and Ot worked with me several times a day to help in getting to be independent and as little pain melds as possible. The family meeting helped find answer to he odd pain problem. The day and night staff were responded to calls,we all have to wait but that I xspcted when staffing in,t one to one ratio. Communication as sometimes a problem.Overall Maples nurses and staff worked to give best care to patients . Thank you for all your help. Alinda

June 27, 2014

My cousin is doing very well. The care is very good up there at Maples Rehab and Nursing. They're always clean and neat, and for somebody who has to be in a nursing home, she's content up there. She's still young in her brain, but she's had a stroke. She is lonely once in a while, but her care is excellent from what I can tell. I would recommend it to anyone. I only go by what I see and hear and what she tells me. Everybody seems to be caring up there, and I think they really do a lot for their residents. If I were in the same position, I would want to be there. I have been in several others over the course of years, and that one is at the top. They do their best to get to the patients if they have a complaint, as far as I know, and I haven't seen any of the other residents in a kind of condition that would be negative.

December 30, 2012

By Barbara8

My mom fractured her hip in June and she went to Maples for rehab. She didn't really like the place at all. I don't think the people were respectful enough and they don't listen. A couple of times my mother said her phone didn't work and someone said that they can't do anything about that instead of looking at it. She went to another person and she said that something was wrong with the phone and it's still the same thing. So they wouldn't listen. I'm sure it passes down from management. Some of my mother's clothing were missing and she never got them back. They didn't bother to look for them. They just didn't care. She lost so many pieces of clothing there. The PTs and OTs are really really good and as well as the head nurse.

Services and Amenities of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

About Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Wrentham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center