Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

June 27, 2014

My cousin is doing very well. The care is very good up there at Maples Rehab and Nursing. They're always clean and neat, and for somebody who has to be in a nursing home, she's content up there. She's still young in her brain, but she's had a stroke. She is lonely once in a while, but her care is excellent from what I can tell. I would recommend it to anyone. I only go by what I see and hear and what she tells me. Everybody seems to be caring up there, and I think they really do a lot for their residents. If I were in the same position, I would want to be there. I have been in several others over the course of years, and that one is at the top. They do their best to get to the patients if they have a complaint, as far as I know, and I haven't seen any of the other residents in a kind of condition that would be negative.

December 30, 2012

By Barbara8

My mom fractured her hip in June and she went to Maples for rehab. She didn't really like the place at all. I don't think the people were respectful enough and they don't listen. A couple of times my mother said her phone didn't work and someone said that they can't do anything about that instead of looking at it. She went to another person and she said that something was wrong with the phone and it's still the same thing. So they wouldn't listen. I'm sure it passes down from management. Some of my mother's clothing were missing and she never got them back. They didn't bother to look for them. They just didn't care. She lost so many pieces of clothing there. The PTs and OTs are really really good and as well as the head nurse.

Services and Amenities of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Wrentham, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maples Rehabilitation & Nursing Center