Longmeadow of Taunton

Reviews of Longmeadow of Taunton

Nursing Home Reviews for Longmeadow of Taunton

April 08, 2014

By crabid

I was a resident at Longmeadow of Taunton in January thru March. Very happy and satisfied with care and cleanliness of facility. Social Workers were extremely helpful, Nursing and CNA staff were attentive. The Administrator even answered my call light. I would return here in a heartbeat. Thanks you for such a pleasant experience.

March 27, 2014

By eldorado

I work in the home care setting and have a family friend who I visit at this home who was short term that decided to stay and make this place her home. The staff are so caring towards her and knowledgable. I have heard things about this home and was apprehensive for her, but the nursing staff is great and the c.n.a's really seem to know the patients there. Also the facility is super clean. I love seeing how happy this sweet woman is eventhough she couldn't stay in her own home. Very impressed.

January 23, 2013

By best care

Best nursing home I have ever been in. Clean clean clean. Very well educated staff very helpful my mother loved it there

Services and Amenities of Longmeadow of Taunton

About Longmeadow of Taunton

Longmeadow of Taunton is a senior living provider in Taunton, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Longmeadow of Taunton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Longmeadow of Taunton