Hannah Duston Healthcare Center

Reviews of Hannah Duston Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hannah Duston Healthcare Center

September 10, 2011

By Nancy5

My father was a patient at this facility from april 2010 until his passing on July 15,1011. He was originally thought to have a rapid onset dementia but was soon found to have a rare degenerative brain disease. During his stay he declined rapidly and in the end stages of his disease he was bedridden and completely non-responsive. The care that he received at this facility was above and beyond what I had expected from a skilled nursing facility. He was cared for by mostly CNA's and they demonstrated compassion and preserved his dignity in as many ways as they could. They were forthcoming with any information that I asked. His medications were well controlled. The facility was always clean. The dining area was lovely, and when he had to be fed in his room the staff was so patient, never rushing him. I only have two somewhat negative comments, the food was rather bleak and the air cnditioning never functioned well but I hear those issues have been addressed . I just recommended this facility to a friend. The day that my father passed, we were given all the time that we needed and were surrounded by caring and concern. If a loved one has to be in a facility, this is the one to choose.

About Hannah Duston Healthcare Center

Hannah Duston Healthcare Center is a special place where virtually every healthcare need and desire is met, including: quality; comprehensive medical, nursing and rehabilitation care; beautiful facilities; air conditioning and a friendly staff of experts who exhibit the utmost respect and dignity. The atmosphere at Hannah Duston is warm and family like. Hannah Duston is a place that is easy to call “home.”

Map of Hannah Duston Healthcare Center