Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro

Reviews of Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro

March 15, 2016

By Maureen27

My mom is at Golden Living Center, and my impression of the place is not great. The staff is adequate, but the place needs to improve on its food, laundry, and with washing her more often. They do have some activities for the residents.

September 12, 2014

I wouldn't suggest Golden Livingcenter to others. I don't care for this one at all. It is just that they don't take care of my brother-in-law. They don't keep him clean and it is awful. He has been in there for a couple of years. They should take good care of their patients.

June 07, 2013

By Richard26

My mother stayed in Golden Living for about four weeks before we got her out because she wasn't happy there. The customer service people weren't paying attention to her. Her food wasn't good. She saw that she was stuck in the corner and not recognized. The staff part seemed part time, they're not personable and they're not appreciative.

Photos of Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro

Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro is a premier provider of post-acute healthcare services located in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Using an innovative, interdisciplinary team approach to healthcare, we are able to care for many different types of patients. Our skilled nursing facility is proud to provide innovative long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation therapy. Our specialized services include physical, speech and occupational therapy, dialysis care and pain management. At our LivingCenter, residents receive compassionate care in a clean, comfortable setting.

Map of Golden LivingCenter - Attleboro