College Manor Lutherville Timonium, MD

Reviews of College Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for College Manor

November 21, 2014

By MikeFine

I cannot express enough thankfulness that we were able to have our 92 year father at College Manor in his last years. The staff have truly created a HOME environment for their residents. Instead of feeling like you are in building with endless corridors of doors you feel like you are at home with you own bedroom and bathroom but a family setting for living room, family room, rec and TV rooms, and plenty of activities to keep the resident happy. We were in weekly communication with the Administrator and felt like I knew everyone of the staff personally and knew that they had a genuine interest and love for the residents they serve. The head nurse was always on top of necessary medications and refills and residents health needs. The meals are home cooked everyday and delicious. They would have field trips and weekly Going Out for Lunch adventures. Like I said I just can't say enough but better yet go see for yourself and you will know.

September 02, 2013

By Guest52519

I toured College Manor a few times recently. I have found it neat and clean, with life at its best. Residents are living with high esteem and honor. Quality of life being offered by the organizers is of a high standard. Activities have been thoroughly planned to offer all residents an opportunity to generate a healthy spirit and an atmosphere of love and care. Staff employed on duty has always been forthcoming to look after the needs of residents and providing them every facility they desire. Persons are treated as family members and they really enjoy the relationship of trust. I have talked to the residents who all very extremely happy. They shared their thoughts and experience of living here and were satisfied. Diet schedule is very balanced and nutritious. Overall, I would rate this facility very high and recommend it.

April 29, 2013

By Kasazilb2

College Manor is a very good assisted living facility. They offer several different services for varying needs of assisted living. My grandmother lived in College Manor for a couple of years. It provides a lot of activities for its residents and encourages the residents to become social. They do this by bringing in outside entertainment: magicians, bands, etc. By working with the community, it allows the residents to feel less constrained. Their dining room is also a very sociable. It allows the residents to create bonds and friendships. College Manor also has activities that encourage the residents' families to visit. They also have several events for different holidays for families to attend.

May 09, 2012

By Towson Family member

College Manor is understaffed and underfunded. Residents who need extra care should make plans to hire additional help.

Costs for College Manor

Photos of College Manor

Services and Amenities of College Manor

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 03AL0100-L

About College Manor

College Manor a family owned and operated assisted living facility serves the Baltimore area, including Towson, Lutherville - Timonium and surrounding areas in Maryland. Our services meet the needs of aging seniors requiring increased assistance with activities of daily living.

Family owned and operated for three generations, long term staff in all departments, now caring for second generations of families, specializing in encouraging residents to maintain their independence, providing dignity and comfort while emphasizing quality of life.

We offer a warm and loving homelike atmosphere with private single rooms and luxurious suites. Our facility has 11 beautiful acres filled with gardens and walking paths, a library/den to enjoy your favorite books, plenty of activity space for painting or tai chi, a grand piano for music playing, and much more.

Map of College Manor