Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community

Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community

Photos of Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community

About Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community

At Friendship House in Grayson, you’ll know you’ve truly found a home. You can live life to its fullest with a diverse group of wonderful residents aged 62+. Rent subsidies are available – making our apartment homes very affordable!

When you choose our apartment community, you’ll enjoy a maintenance-free apartment home, while maintaining the independence that we know means so much. We offer both one-bedroom and studio floor plans. Feel secure with Personal Security Systems with two to three points of access in each apartment, with the system monitored 24-hours a day.

Map of Friendship House Grayson, a Christian Care Community