Woodland Oaks

Reviews of Woodland Oaks

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodland Oaks

June 29, 2012

By Nathan Ford

The staff are very friendly to me, my family, and my Grandmother. She is checked on regualy, and she doesn't complain about the service. Her sheets are changed, she's well fed, and they give her daily baths when she asks for them. So far, she's been in Woodland Oaks for about five months now, and she's not had any problems with their service. If I had to choose somewhere again, I'd choose Woodland Oaks again.

May 27, 2012

By Aunt Bee

Horrible experience. Facility should be closed. Many of staff incompetent and uncaring staff. Arrogant, threatening "front office." Human dignity and legal rights violated. Elderly treated like garbage. Safety disregarded.

Services and Amenities of Woodland Oaks

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Woodland Oaks

Woodland Oaks is a senior living provider in Ashland, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodland Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodland Oaks