Meadowlark Estates

Meadowlark Estates (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Meadowlark Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Meadowlark Estates

July 25, 2013

The marketing person who showed us around Meadowlark Estates was very nice and my dad was very impressed. The place is new. The facility is very accommodating as far as the rooms were concerned; they are very spacious. We had lunch there and my dad liked their food. They introduced us to everybody and my dad decided that he liked the place. It seemed brighter and people seemed friendly. Literally, the facility was lighter.

February 18, 2013

By Edward4

Meadowlark Estates Gracious was beautiful. It's a new place, probably less than a year old. The rooms were beautiful and the staff was friendly. We had a friend there. He enjoyed it and recommended it highly. They have recreational activities and it didn't seem to be short of anything that we would want. And it's just a mile from my stepdaughter's house.

Services and Amenities of Meadowlark Estates

About Meadowlark Estates

Meadowlark Estates is a senior living provider in Lawrence, Kansas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Meadowlark Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadowlark Estates