Holiday Resort

Holiday Resort (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Holiday Resort

Nursing Home Reviews for Holiday Resort

April 22, 2014

My experience back then with my mom at Holiday Resort was excellent. She had a big room, and the people seemed very caring, and they and lots of activities and places to go to. They have a big dining room.

March 27, 2012

By becki9588

For six years my father was a resident of Holiday Resort. We visited him often. Overall, I believe that he was very well cared for from the time he entered the residence until the day he passed away. One of the things that I appreciated most about this facility was the monthly newsletter. This was sent to all family members and it gave us a calendar of the events that were being held. Each month, the staff worked hard to give the residents a variety of activities to participate in. Some of the favorites were the fireworks on the fourth, trick or treating, pie and ice cream social, and the monthly sing alongs. From a young age, my sons became comfortable visiting their grandpa. One of them entertained with a group from his violin class. Another aspect was that they also provided a lot of physical activities for the residents. For example, there were spelling bees, senior olympics, bingo and nature walks for those able. I appreciated the staff. Each month I was invited to a meeting where my father's care was discussed. They worked very hard to keep him as active as possible with walking and exercise. Towards the end of his life, either I or my husband set up a vigil by his bedside. The nurses and other attendants were very quiet when they entered and provided us with anything we needed. I was by my father's side when he took his last earthly breath. Overall, this was a wonderful last home for my father. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The only drawback was that the home changed hands at least three times during Dad's stay. This did cause some problems with his insurance, Medicare and the payments. Other than this, I would fully recommend Holiday Resort for anyone needing a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Holiday Resort

About Holiday Resort

Holiday Resort is a senior living provider in Emporia, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holiday Resort for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holiday Resort