Wesleyan Health Care Center

Reviews of Wesleyan Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wesleyan Health Care Center

December 18, 2012

By cbecht

My grandmother loves this facility more than ever! Keep up the amazing work. The facility is extremely clean and the staff is dedicated.

November 20, 2012

By Aferguson82

This facility was an amazing facility because the care they provided my great grandmother. I never felt any reason for concern for her because all of the employees there were so kind and helpful with her. My great grandmother had Alzheimer's disease and struggled with it for several years, and the emloyees knew just how to care for her. Each day they had certain activities to get the residents involved in, from painting to a book club. The painting was my great grandmothers favorite activity and they even had her artwork displayed at the local hospital, Marion General, for people to bid on, and she was in a local art magazine to display her work and talk about her history. It was always comforting to know that my grandmother was cared for properly and in good hands.

October 27, 2012

By bwilks

I was very disappointed when we arrived as the staff had not read transfer papers from hospital n didn't seem to care about the restriction my mother-in-law had, would not reccomend this facility.

July 29, 2012

By SabrinaJo

When I visited this nursing home everyone was extremely nice and so was the nurses I dealt with. It was reasonably clean and did not smell like nursing homes usually do. I was very satisfied with my parent's care there.

Services and Amenities of Wesleyan Health Care Center

About Wesleyan Health Care Center

Wesleyan Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Marion, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wesleyan Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wesleyan Health Care Center