Waterford Place Health Campus

Independent Living Reviews for Waterford Place Health Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Waterford Place Health Campus

November 01, 2016

By Dorothy158376

The Waterford was very nice, and the dining facilities and the food were excellent. However, nursing homes are understaffed. The staff who gave the tour was very nice and very friendly. They had a program going on at that time.

June 29, 2015

By Patca45

Has been such a relief having my father in this facility. He was taken care of extremely well. I would highly recommend Waterford Place. The care was outstanding. To the kitchen staff, nurses aides and nurses, THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK ALL OF YOU DO!

January 07, 2014

By fz86g2

I was very disappointed in this facility. The staff is very nice but they do not listen to the family. They could not handle my mom and instead of trying to let her get used to the facility they put her on Xanax 3 times a day. She became very paranoid and thought she was in a concentration camp. She thought someone was going to kill her and then they tried to blame her paranoia on a UTI. She had a hip replacement which is why she was placed at Waterford, then while there less than a month, she fell and broke the other hip. She was given breathing treatments even though we requested they NOT give her breathing treatments. Her oxygen level was 96 or higher. When we found out the drugs they were giving her, we requested they take her off all the drugs, only to find out they gave them to her again the next day. I would never send anyone to this facility. The meals are white sugar and white flour, no nutritional value and cause constipation. My mom has dementia which is now worse. They could not handle her and it never occurred to them that maybe it was because of the drugs. They wanted to send her to a place in Lebanon that deals with crazy people. She is not crazy, she has Dementia. She fell many times while in the facility, when she broke the other hip, they did not take her to the hospital until more than 6 hours after the fall and when they contacted family members, they said she was fine and did not explain the severity of the fall. I was very disappointed in this facility and if this is the best Kokomo has to offer, that is very sad.

May 14, 2013

By Gary11

We opted for Waterford Place Health Campus for my mom because of various reasons. First, it had different divisions for rehabilitation. The residents were segregated depending on their needs. Another, the staff seemed interested, professional and well-trained. The building was also nicely decorated and spacious.

June 12, 2012

By cltrent

Waterford Place is a great facility for those nearing the end of their time with us. The staff was always exceptional and welcoming. They have treated my family, both those living there and those visiting, with respect and care. They have even allowed us to come on holidays and have (rather large) gatherings and celebrate together. My grandmother died the day after Christmas in 2008 and we were able to have a nice family dinner and gift exchange with her the night before. The facilities themselves are very nice and convenient for patients. The location is towards the northeast end of the city, which was very convenient for my family. It was also a short drive to the hospital, should anything happen to a patient or if there was an appointment they had to make. The one downside to this facility was a certain faculty member who was not very welcoming or nice to my family. She would not speak to my grandmother (the patient) and often ignored us. I do believe this person had a past with one of my family members, but she should not have let that interfere with her work.

Costs for Waterford Place Health Campus

Photos of Waterford Place Health Campus

Services and Amenities of Waterford Place Health Campus

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Independent Living Starting At: $1982/month

• About Waterford Place Health Campus

Waterford Place Health Campus is located in Kokomo, Indiana, at the end of a quiet street, on a piece of land studded with ponds full of geese and fields of wildflowers. Our residents enjoy the serene privacy of our campus, but those eager to explore the surrounding community do not have to travel far to find a variety of fun activities. Kokomo has much to offer, including several beautiful parks, air and automotive museums, and Wildcat Creek Golf Club, among a multitude of other opportunities for fun. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways for residents to stay active and engaged, every day.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Waterford Place Health Campus you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.

Our elegant residential facility offers the best in assisted living services, and our freestanding Legacy Neighborhood incorporates progressive and proven dementia care components in private suites. In this neighborhood, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. In our state-of-the-art health center, we offer skilled nursing/post hospital care, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail.

Our spacious Independent Living Villas provide an independent lifestyle, paired with the peace of mind that comes with freeing yourself from the hassles of home ownership such as yard maintenance. Whatever level of care you choose, our campus is equipped to help you get the most out of life. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Kokomo you can turn to for help and guidance.

Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:

• Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
    • 24-hour emergency call response system
    • Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
    • Housekeeping and laundry services
    • Medication administration/reminders
    • Reminders for meals and activities
    • A variety of social and recreational programs
    • Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
    • Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
    • Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
    • Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
    • Mobility assistance as needed
    • Much more!

Memory Care

At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.

We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.

Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.

Thank you for your interest at Waterford Place Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.

Map of Waterford Place Health Campus