8 Independent Living Communities in Hillsborough County, NH
The average cost of independent living in Hillsborough County is $3,398 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,475.
To help you with your search, browse the 16 reviews below for independent living communities in Hillsborough County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Hillsborough County 4.4 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Rockingham County with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in Hillsborough County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Hillsborough County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Hillsborough County, NH
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
Independent Living near Hillsborough County, NH
- Independent Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Hillsborough County
Review of Renaissance Senior Living
Renaissance Senior Living was all redone and renovated recently. The apartments were adequate. They have adequate activities like games and trips, and they have a couple of game rooms. They have a ... Read more
Review of The Meetinghouse at River Front
This is an excellent facility. We went on many tours (too many to count) and The Meetinghouse was by far the best place for my mother. All staff is kind, loving, professional and very helpful. M... Read more
Review of St. Joseph's John Knox Village
I looked at the independent living of John Knox, and everything was very nice. The apartments were very nice, but they needed to replace the carpeting. The lady who we met was very nice, very knowl... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living