19 Home Health Agencies Serving Hillsborough County, NH
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Hillsborough County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Hillsborough County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Hillsborough County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Options in Hillsborough County, NH
- In-Home Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Hospices in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Assisted Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Care in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
Home Health Agencies near Hillsborough County, NH
- Home Health Agencies in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Belknap County, New Hampshire
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Hillsborough County
Review of Nurse On Call
We have Nurse on Call. They provide my wife with occupational therapy, physical therapy, and home health care. The caregivers are great, and we like them all because they don’t try and overwhelm me. Read more
Review of ProCare Home Health & Senior Services LLC
I’m with Procare and like them a lot. They’re very accommodating, trustworthy, and do very well. Read more
Review of Interim HealthCare of Manchester, NH
I was very impressed with the speed at which services were initiated. The nursing staff at Interim are wonderful, caring and very knowledgeable people. I would highly recommend Interim Health Car... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?