15 Home Health Agencies Serving Rockingham County, NH
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 2 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Rockingham County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Rockingham County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Rockingham County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city:
Other Options in Rockingham County, NH
- In-Home Care in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Nursing Homes in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Hospices in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Assisted Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Care in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- All Senior Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
Home Health Agencies near Rockingham County, NH
- Home Health Agencies in Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in York County, Maine
- Home Health Agencies in Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Home Health Agencies in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County
Review of Tender Care Home Nursing Serv
We are using Tender Care Home Nursing Services. They basically take care of my mother-in-law. They make her meal and wash her clothes. They are excellent, and I couldn’t ask for anybody better. Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...