Beacon Hill Lombard, IL

Reviews of Beacon Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Beacon Hill

October 05, 2012

By autiemom

The staff at Beacon Hill is extremely friendly. They greeted my grandparents enthusiastically and were very knowledgeable about what the facility offered. Every staff member we passed on our tour greeted us by name. The rooms are small, but big enough for an elderly couple. Beacon Hill offers meals and a transportation service, which is nice since my grandparents no longer drive. They offer regular activities like Bingo and Garden Club, and regularly bring in high school students to volunteer and visit with the residents. Beacon Hill has an assisted living facility and a nursing home on site. This is great for couples like my grandparents who might find them selves with one person needed more substantial care than the other. Beacon Hill is also affordable, and they work with Social Security and Medicare to help residents afford their facility. Beacon Hill has a small wait list, but they communicate well with the residents to keep them informed as to when they might be able to move in.

April 06, 2012

By sfc.hoot

This facility was where we took my grandmother for her full time assisted care and then end stage care when she was no longer ambulatory. I have a lot of experiences in and out of assisted living facilities being a retired Paramedic and by far this facility exceeded my expectations and hopes. The facility was always clean, the staff was very attentive and understanding of the patients and families needs. My grandmother had severe dementia and had very short term memory and they showed nothing but patience and compassion. At the end, the staff was with us to the end, comforting and caring both to my grandmother and to our entire family and even afterwards, helping with the greiving process. Should the day come where my child needs to place me in an assisted living facility, I surely hope that she would choose Beacon Hill for me.

Nursing Home Reviews for Beacon Hill

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Beacon Hill

Services and Amenities of Beacon Hill

About Beacon Hill

Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 76% of Entrance Fee); Declining Balance over 50 mos. (Price: 61% of Entrance Fee). Entrance Fee includes non-refundable Sponsor's Fee.

Map of Beacon Hill