Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Lunalilo Home
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Lunalilo Home
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $500
- Assisted Living Starting At: $6532/month
Room and housing options
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms/Bathrooms
- Resident Capacity: 42
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: OHCA 1295-C
About Lunalilo Home
At Lunalilo Home, our residents enjoy comfortable accommodations and are part of a vibrant kūpuna community that enjoys frequent recreational, cultural and spiritual activities. Our expert staff are committed to delivering the highest quality of care in keeping with our core values — aloha (love, compassion), hōʻihi (respect), laulima (cooperation), mālama (caring), hoʻomanawanui (patience), lokomaikaʻi (generosity) and pono (doing what is right).
At Lunalilo Home, our residents enjoy comfortable accommodations and are part of a vibrant kūpuna community.
Residents of Lunalilo Home receive 24-hour supervised care and supportive services in an ʻohana (family) setting.
- Accommodations in a single, double or multi-person occupancy room
- Basic bedroom furnishings
- Bed and bath linens
- Meals and snacks (sample menu)
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, and ambulatory assistance)
- Medication management
- Health status/condition change monitoring
- First aid care
- Recreational, cultural, and spiritual activities (sample calendar)
- Laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments
What Makes Us Special?
Our expert staff is committed to delivering the highest quality of care in keeping with our core values — aloha (love, empathy, and compassion), hōʻihi (respect and dignity), laulima (collaboration and teamwork), mālama (caring), hoʻomanawanui (patience), lokomaikaʻi (benevolence and grace) and kūlia i ka pono (striving for the right).Get Costs