Woodlands Health Care LLC

Reviews of Woodlands Health Care LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Woodlands Health Care LLC

October 01, 2015

By A. Jenkins

The therapy at this facility was great. I was very impressed with the progress my dad made during his stay here. The overall care was also pretty good. No major complaints.

October 04, 2014

By mel291977

I spent three months in this facility and the nursing staff did everything in their power to make me feel at home. I enjoyed socializing with the nurses, CNAs, and the other residents. The only complaint I have is the food. It was not very good.

December 11, 2012

By mjrowell

My husband had very limited choice in coming to this facility, but I prefer the one he was in before; several items of his have been misplace/possibly stolen, his requests for water, etc. do not get prompt attention, some of the care givers are unkind, lack compassion, the atmosphere did not make feel that good when I visited it.

January 25, 2012

By Fortunado30

This assisted living provider is located along US Highway 17 leading to Savannah, GA or Jacksonville, FL. It is not a bad looking facility and it is located in an open area where residents can sit outside and enjoy the natural surroundings. The food offered to the residents is pretty good. I actually ate there and the food was definitely palatable. The inside is decent except that it has a typical hospital-type odor that is not very pleasant to smell. The staff members are polite however there have been rumors of mistreatment of patients at times. I had a relative there and I did not hear about this happening to my relative. There is a community room where patients come together to socialize, play games, and watch TV and movies. It is an affordable facility compared to ones located in the bigger cities so many people choose this place as a resting place for their loved ones.

Services and Amenities of Woodlands Health Care LLC

About Woodlands Health Care LLC

Woodlands Health Care LLC is a senior living provider in Midway, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woodlands Health Care LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woodlands Health Care LLC