Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Reviews of Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

February 24, 2014

By LClif97417

Thank you Teresa and all of you at the home. You have treated my mother with the deepest respect. I can only say GOOD things about the caring people this facility has. I would like to add my Mama has been a resident for the last 5 years.

February 28, 2013

By Caring Daughter7

I am so Thankful to the Management and Staff of Savannah Court for how well they take care of my parents! To Theresa the Director, and Alicia in the office, and Pam, the Chefs who prepare the meals, Stacy the events director, the medicine managers and all the numerous team members who are always willing to help, and very big thank you!!! The first time I visited Savannah Court I was surprised, and extremely pleased in seeing all the happy residents. The folks that live at Savannah Court were smiling and laughing. I really didn't know what to expect from an assisted living facility, but I can tell you, Savannah Court exceeded anything I could have imagined. I can now rest assured that my parents are in a setting that will meet their physical needs and also provide a happy place to live.

Independent Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Costs for Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: PCH005666

About Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Savannah Court of Lake Oconee offers gracious hospitality in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere. You’ll fall in love with our beautiful courtyards and spacious porches—true “meeting places” for residents. This senior living community is located between Atlanta and Augusta in Greensboro, Georgia, just 75 miles from Atlanta.

This intimate Greensboro senior living community offers individualized support and services to each resident. Everyone who visits the residence feels welcome the moment they enter the front door. The associates offer a feeling of warmth and charm and are always happy to greet family members and guests of the residents.

Savannah Court of Lake Oconee offers affordable senior living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Community Amenities
    -24-hour access to well-trained and friendly staff
  • Restaurant-style dining experience
  • Snacks and refreshments daily
  • Weekly linen and housekeeping services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse and meaningful activities
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Supervision with the activities of daily living
  • Private or companion accommodations
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds and screened lanais
  • Intimate living and gathering areas
  • Elegantly appointed dining room
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Minutes from hospital and medical services
  • Routine maintenance services provided
Apartment Amenities
  • All utilities are included–telephone and cable optional
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Carpeting and window treatments
  • -Private bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Private dining room

We have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of Lake Oconee is accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of Lake Oconee is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests

Map of Savannah Court of Lake Oconee