Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Reviews of Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

December 09, 2019

By ReviewerAT1206

My mother moved into Savannah Court of Lake Oconee. It's been both good and bad. The food is horrible; I've eaten there a couple of times, but it was nice last Thanksgiving. They do not do what they promise. My mother has not had a full bath since she's been there, she has only been wiped off, and her hair has not been washed in three weeks. There are people there that are kind to her, but I complain about three times a week. I paid $5,000 that I didn't get back, and she's not happy. It has independent care, assisted living, and memory care. They evaluated her and said they could take care of her. I'm not saying it's a bad place, I know people that are there that love it, but it's not the place for my mother. Mom needs more care than what she's being given. She's not the person they need.

July 31, 2018

By TB

My in-laws have moved into Savannah Court of Lake Oconee. So far, they've been great. I have no complaints. It's clean. The staff is friendly, proficient, and efficient, follow up, and have been excellent. Their room is very clean and adequate for their needs. It's perfect. It's institutional food that's not the greatest.

January 13, 2016

By Debbie118843550

I visited Savannah Court of Lake Oconee. If my sister could just be managed better, I would do anything to bring her to this place. It was wonderful. The staff went above and beyond. They contacted me several times and tried everything they could to try to see if she could make it there. I knew some of the people, and they seemed very happy.

October 31, 2014

I was able to visit Savannah Court of Lake Oconee. The staff answered everything I wanted to know, and they are really nice. They are well kept, people were courteous, and they seemed to be in order. As to any obvious problems or anything as far as structure or any deficiency, I can't see anything.

September 08, 2014

By Arizona33

We were in need of an assisted living facility near the Clarke/Oconee area. Most had waiting lists. We were so pleased when we met Teresa at Savannah Court Lake Oconee. She is very knowledgeable of the care of the elderly and was caring and professional. We were able to get a nice, large room for our uncle and it was clean and ready for him the day he arrived. The employees were very kind to our uncle and provided the care he needed. Unfortunately, our uncle was not at the facility for very long but one of the things he mentioned was the delicious food and how attentive they were to his needs. The facility is clean and well managed. We would highly recommend this facility if you have a family member in need of assisted care.

March 31, 2014

By Susie7

Savannah Court is the second facility I've visited. I was able to talk to a resident, and she told me she hadn’t made any friends still. I asked the lady who coordinates the activities, and she said they will be working on that. She showed me the biggest room, and I would be able to put my mother-in-law's bed in there, and her dresser and little chair. They don’t have a garden area.

February 24, 2014

By LClif97417

Thank you Teresa and all of you at the home. You have treated my mother with the deepest respect. I can only say GOOD things about the caring people this facility has. I would like to add my Mama has been a resident for the last 5 years.

February 28, 2013

By Caring Daughter7

I am so Thankful to the Management and Staff of Savannah Court for how well they take care of my parents! To Theresa the Director, and Alicia in the office, and Pam, the Chefs who prepare the meals, Stacy the events director, the medicine managers and all the numerous team members who are always willing to help, and very big thank you!!! The first time I visited Savannah Court I was surprised, and extremely pleased in seeing all the happy residents. The folks that live at Savannah Court were smiling and laughing. I really didn't know what to expect from an assisted living facility, but I can tell you, Savannah Court exceeded anything I could have imagined. I can now rest assured that my parents are in a setting that will meet their physical needs and also provide a happy place to live.

Independent Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: PCH005666

About Savannah Court of Lake Oconee

Savannah Court of Lake Oconee offers gracious hospitality in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere. You’ll fall in love with our beautiful courtyards and spacious porches—true “meeting places” for residents. This senior living community is located between Atlanta and Augusta in Greensboro, Georgia, just 75 miles from Atlanta.

This intimate Greensboro senior living community offers individualized support and services to each resident. Everyone who visits the residence feels welcome the moment they enter the front door. The associates offer a feeling of warmth and charm and are always happy to greet family members and guests of the residents.

Savannah Court of Lake Oconee offers affordable senior living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Community Amenities
    -24-hour access to well-trained and friendly staff
  • Restaurant-style dining experience
  • Snacks and refreshments daily
  • Weekly linen and housekeeping services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse and meaningful activities
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Medical appointment scheduling
  • Supervision with the activities of daily living
  • Private or companion accommodations
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds and screened lanais
  • Intimate living and gathering areas
  • Elegantly appointed dining room
  • Beauty and barber salon
  • Minutes from hospital and medical services
  • Routine maintenance services provided
Apartment Amenities
  • All utilities are included–telephone and cable optional
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Carpeting and window treatments
  • -Private bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Private dining room

We have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of Lake Oconee is accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of Lake Oconee is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests

Map of Savannah Court of Lake Oconee