Autumn House Viera, FL

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn House

February 14, 2009

By Nancy Marshall

My loved one stayed here

My family member has been staying here and I can't find words to express my gratitude. She is respected, well cared for, fed amazing food (she has grown two sizes), goes on adventures and in general has a quality of life that I could not provide to her on my own......I know, I tried. I have never had any regrets about having her stay at Autumn House, in fact quite the opposite has been true. I am impressed with the entire team. They hire Smart, Caring and Loving People to work on their team. I am glad we found them.

December 17, 2008

By Kathy Skinner

My loved one stayed here

My father was a resident here for three years. He received the best care. He was treated with respect and kindness always. I never once questioned my decision. Also the support they offered me gave me the strength and courage to go on this journey with him. I will be forever grateful to the entire staff.

March 19, 2008

By Robin-1

My loved one stayed here

I have used this facility first for my father and later on for my mother. I would highly recommend it. I have already told my loved ones that if I ever needed this type of care this is where I would want to be.

Services and Amenities of Autumn House

About Autumn House

Autumn House is a senior living provider in Viera, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Autumn House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumn House