Superior Residences of Lecanto Lecanto, FL

Reviews of Superior Residences of Lecanto

Memory Care Reviews for Superior Residences of Lecanto

April 18, 2013

By Maria12

My doctor suggested that I visit Superior Residences. I went there and the place was brand new and wonderful. The rooms were clean and nice. The people were top notch. I would probably choose the facility if I decided to stay in one.
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: Assisted Living Facility License #12256

About Superior Residences of Lecanto

Our community presents a just-like-home atmosphere, emphasizing the most important component of living arrangements – safety. Our community is designed specifically for those with memory care needs, providing not only an uncomplicated and easy-to-maneuver physical floor plan with cozy décor, but also a safe haven for your loved one. Each of our memory care rooms are strategically designed for the comfort of your loved ones. Regardless of which floor plan you choose, each can be personalized with items that are familiar and comforting.

Superior Residences programs are individually customized to encompass the core ideas of family, comfort and new experiences, with the intent of becoming an “extended-family” for your loved ones. We are committed to providing an environment that is compassionate and caring; a place where individuality and belonging coexist.

Map of Superior Residences of Lecanto