Superior Residences of Lecanto Lecanto, FL

Reviews of Superior Residences of Lecanto

Memory Care Reviews for Superior Residences of Lecanto

April 09, 2014

By Jerry31

Superior Residences was able to keep my father-in-law all the way through the end. The staff was the most excellent bunch of people we've ever had to deal with. The rooms are absolutely beautiful. It's clean, new, and nice. They have a bunch of activities. But my father-in-law went in there with lung cancer and a little bit of dementia, so he was unable to take advantage of a lot of the activities. But I know they had bingo, entertainment, and pets visiting.

May 11, 2013

By caring4559

Superior Residences just opened up when I visited. It's a beautiful place that didn't have many people yet because it's brand new. I'm very impressed with it, but their price was too expensive and beyond my budget. If I could afford it, I'd probably have my wife in there.

May 08, 2013

By Pie Girl

You feel comfortable with this facility the moment you step through the front door. The staff is absolutely the best.. Genuine and caring. The residents were singing on the bus when I walked by. No hospital environment ... Just happy, smiling people. Highly recommend anyone to see for themselves.

April 18, 2013

By Maria12

My doctor suggested that I visit Superior Residences. I went there and the place was brand new and wonderful. The rooms were clean and nice. The people were top notch. I would probably choose the facility if I decided to stay in one.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Superior Residences of Lecanto

Photos of Superior Residences of Lecanto

Services and Amenities of Superior Residences of Lecanto

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Superior Residences of Lecanto

Superior Residences of Lecanto is a unique Enhanced Assisted Living & Memory Care residence that encourages an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. Our activities, amenities, and services promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We also offer therapy options and transportation to medical appointments and care. The entire Lecanto team is dedicated to providing a personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. Superior Residences of Lecanto combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.

At Superior Residences, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the outdoor patio area, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during social hours. No matter how you choose to fill your day, you can always find an inviting setting and warm greeting.

AMENITIES

• Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
  • Dining Room
  • Private Dining Area
  • Physical and Occupational Therapy access
  • Arts and Crafts Room
  • Beauty Salon

AT YOUR SERVICE

• Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
  • Social Hour
  • Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
  • Day trips and off-site field trips
  • Life-enriching programs and activities

FOR YOUR WELL BEING

• Secure, outdoor activity areas and paths
  • Life enriching programs and activities
  • Chef-prepared meals
  • Dietitian approved meals
  • 24/7 nursing staff
  • ECC and LNS licensing
  • Medication reminders, assistance and monitoring management
  • Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
  • Physical, Occupational & Skills Therapist
  • Fall management
  • Family support groups
  • Respite and day stays available

Thank you for your interest at Superior Residences of Lecanto. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Superior Residences of Lecanto