Belleair Health Care Center

Reviews of Belleair Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Belleair Health Care Center

October 04, 2016

By AHCAALERT

They meet the minimum requirements for staffing. Response time is poor even with a family member in the room. They accept patients from the community and their gym is too small to accommodate both of their inpatients and outpatients. They were rehabbing patients outside in the heat on their patio. I witnessed a patient in a wheelchair who had a pulley attached to a door (to a storage closet for walkers, etc.) on 9/28/16 She was working really hard and I praised her. Then a staff member asked her to stop her rehab as the staff member had to open the door to the closet. They took the pulley down and whisked the patient away. The communication is poor between family, patient and staff members. The patients may or may not get their allotted 2 showers a week depending upon whether they have a family member to advocate. My Mother waited 30 minutes in the middle of the night for an aide to assist her to the bathroom. She asked when she was admitted for only female aides and the aide that finally came was a male. They are attempting to clean up their act since I advised I contacted an Ombudsman and will be contacting AHCA and the Department of Insurance but this will be short-lived. Do not sent your parent(s) there.

July 19, 2016

By Mona Pier

Other

Out of all the places my mom has been this place is a gem. The staff are one of kind and the everyone from the Administrator down will do whatever it takes to make mom's day better than the day before. Thank you so much!

May 10, 2016

By Heather25

Belleair East Health Care Center was clean, and my father somewhat liked the staff. He did not care for the food, so we were bringing food in for him. He was very happy with his physical and occupational therapist, but he was not able to do any other activities. They need to improve on the patience of the staff with their patients.

January 15, 2016

By Nancy R1

My mom has been there since August 2015. We visit often and have gotten to know the staff well. They really like my mom and my mom really likes them--which says a lot! She even said out of the blue one night "they treat me pretty well here." If you knew my mom, that says so much! We have had interaction with the administrator, DON, maintenance, her normal nursing staff, laundry, dietary and have no complaints. They have all gone out of there way for us for one reason or another. The activities are amazing and we know we can always count on social services to answer our questions as well.

August 17, 2015

By sfl34004

I was told there number 2 in the state. I would like to know how they get this rating. I am saddened over the care they are giving my mother. She has falling out of bed twice in one week, she is a recent amputee and because they did not have a wound specialist on top of her she got an infection. We had sat down and talked about her dietary needs, I don't know why I wasted my time because it isn't being done. The head nurse has an attitude. If there a rehab and someone has a problem eating you would think they would work on it, but they haven;t. I'm very disappointed in them. I've tried to contact the administrator but he hasn't return my calls.

Services and Amenities of Belleair Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Belleair Health Care Center

Belleair Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Belleair Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Belleair Health Care Center