Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Reviews of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

August 01, 2011

By Papillion2

My mother stayed in this facility for 5 months prior to her death in February, 2011. While she was there, her caregivers were always very nice when I visited or called on the phone for updates. They always called me if my mom was having any problems. I saw that the other patients were also given very humane and kind care. The facility didn't have beeping, loud bells or such. This calmer atmosphere helped my mom out considerably in being able to remain calm herself. Her bed was always dry and the restroom trash was always dumped. The halls did not smell badly. I had experienced these situations at other care facilities and I was happy to see that this facility was not like that.

Services and Amenities of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Belmont Lodge Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Pueblo, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Belmont Lodge Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center