Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Belmont Lodge Health Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

November 02, 2017

By concerned family member of resident

This is by far the most unprofessional health care lodge in Pueblo. A female nurse that works nights is always very handsy with another male and they are always holding hands, she is also extremely rude. The building reeks of urine, feces and vomit and some of the nurses very rarely respond to the patients when their room alarms are going off. On one occasion a resident (male) was laying on the floor asking for help and they left him there for 30 minutes just walking around him. I have noticed the only time the lodge is clean is when the state comes to do their inspections.

April 29, 2016

By Saddened Friend

I am the P.O.A. for a resident .. because she doesn't have enough money to stay in a care facility & to much for assistance this was a chose. It has been 7 months and I have closed a business to care for her in my home. Belmont Lodge, Pueblo is part of a chain of corporate ownership care centers, and you can sure tell. phones ringing non stop, and not being answered, patient screaming and crying in rooms and hallways, lights flashing, beeping no one in a hurry cause I'm sure employees are under paid, understaffed but desperate to need work!!!! Very low income appearance ....very SAD!!! The poor should at minimal be clean...

August 01, 2011

By Papillion2

My mother stayed in this facility for 5 months prior to her death in February, 2011. While she was there, her caregivers were always very nice when I visited or called on the phone for updates. They always called me if my mom was having any problems. I saw that the other patients were also given very humane and kind care. The facility didn't have beeping, loud bells or such. This calmer atmosphere helped my mom out considerably in being able to remain calm herself. Her bed was always dry and the restroom trash was always dumped. The halls did not smell badly. I had experienced these situations at other care facilities and I was happy to see that this facility was not like that.

Services and Amenities of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Belmont Lodge Health Care Center

Belmont Lodge Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Pueblo, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Belmont Lodge Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Belmont Lodge Health Care Center