Larchwood Inns

Reviews of Larchwood Inns

Nursing Home Reviews for Larchwood Inns

February 09, 2015

By Carol105859550

Larchwood Inns is very clean and very well run. My mother-in-law was in there, and it was just a very nice nursing home. The staff was great and very efficient.

July 12, 2013

By little-sister

I had to put my sister in a long term care facility. Her choice was Larchwood inns. It was always clean and the food was nice. she had a choice of what she wanted to eat. the actitives were always doing things with her and she loved it there. I recomend it to any one that has a loved one that had to go some place to be safe and well cared for. nurses always looked after my sister and she was very well cared for. she loved the staff and the staff loved her also. what a pleasant place for my sister to go to. they made her last 5 years of life the best that she could have had.

May 15, 2012

By Jerry2

My mom is ok now and is staying at home. We didn't have to put her in an Assisted Living facility at this time. The place was actually nice. It might not look updated like the other facility we visited but it was nice. All of the people there are friendly. The rooms were a little smaller than what we were looking for.

About Larchwood Inns

Larchwood Inns is a senior living provider in Grand Junction, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Larchwood Inns for more details on services and rates.

Map of Larchwood Inns