Town & Country Manor

Reviews of Town & Country Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Town & Country Manor

September 30, 2015

By Joyce113368650

My mother is at Town and Country Manor. We picked them because they had all levels of care. She’s only been there four or five weeks; so far everything is OK. I like the different levels and they also have a health facility right there so if she gets sick, they just move her down there instead of putting her in a hospital. She says the food is OK. They have small portions. They offer several activities but she is not able at the moment to do anything. Since she’s in assisted living, I would like them to do more for her. my sister and I still do a lot.

Thank you for your review! We would love to turn 4 stars into 5 and make your family's experience at Town and Country Manor a very positive one. Our Director of Assisted Living Stephanie Jukic would be happy to meet with you to talk about what we can do to improve your mother's care and get her more involved in activities. There is certainly an adjustment period as we get to know your mother and, likewise, as she becomes more comfortable in a new environment. Again, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to have your mother at our community!

August 16, 2015

A relative is moving to Town & Country Manor next Wednesday. It's a very nice facility with a lot of greenery around. They've been very helpful with getting the paperwork in moving in. The rooms were very nice, and whenever one becomes available, it's painted, new rugs are put in, and the kitchen is updated. They work really hard on it. The people have all been very nice. We had lunch there, but it was later in the day, so it wasn't the best. It was almost closing time by the time we got finished looking at the grounds, but the menu had a lot of variety to it. The price and everything else was pretty good, and hopefully, it will stay. It is reasonable, and it's several hundred dollars cheaper a month than the other ones that we were looking at. I already have recommended them. It's convenient to get to right off of the freeway.

March 07, 2015

By Lois20

I checked out Town and Country Manor. It was very nice, but my husband was a people person, and there seemed to be more activity where he's at. I felt like it was a bigger facility, and when I walked in, it looked like a lot of the people there were isolated. They had individual rooms and knowing my husband, he would like somebody to talk to; that's why I selected a room with 2 other men for him. I didn't want to move him just because it was going to be closer to our home for my convenience. It was beautiful and immaculate. It was around Christmastime, so it was well decorated, and everybody that lived there seemed to be very happy. Their formal dining room was elegant. However, I just didn't feel like it was the right move for my husband.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I feel there is a right community to fit each person's needs, so I am glad to hear that you've found a good home for your husband. I appreciate your taking the time to visit Town and Country!

January 13, 2015

By anonymous100889850

The staff of Town & Country Manor was great. The tour guide I met was really good. My brother and I each got a free lunch, and the food was very good. The dining area has a piano, and I think somebody plays it once in a while -- probably in the evenings. It was very nicely set up, and it is a Christian facility. They have a library and a fitness room.

September 30, 2014

By Cathy95239950

My mom was at Town and Country Manor. I chose it because a couple of friends highly recommended it. I was very impressed. The nursing care was good. The doctors were good. The facilities were clean. The food was good. The common dining room was good too. They had a lot of activities there, but my mom couldn't participate in them, she was still recovering. The staff was very friendly and very ethical. The thing that stood out to me was the quality of the care. Regarding accommodations, I wouldn't say their rooms were spacious, but they were clean.

January 31, 2014

By Karen67443450

We visited Town and Country. The staff was nice. They had things going on but they're not as nearly as many as I would like. Also I didn't think they were as accommodating. I didn't like the fact that with every thing, they want a nickel and dime for. I didn't like the way the place was decorated and I didn't like the size of the rooms.

December 26, 2013

By Maria26

My mom stayed at Town and Country Manor temporarily. It's close to my home. The facility is clean. They have assisted living, independent living and nursing home. I was happy because they had activities. The food was good and adequate. They have a nutritionist who handled the diet in line with the medicines the doctor gave. The staff is very good. They clean the rooms every day, give her shower, cut her nails and help her go to the bathroom. It's also a Christian place.

November 20, 2012

By CaringMember2012

Facility clean, well organized, excellent food, average entertainment, good transportation and extremely friendly management and staff.

September 24, 2012

By joseph_miller

The staff seem to put meeting the residents' expectations as a big priority, as I frequently saw staff members running about trying to answer the calls of the residents. In turn, the several residents I saw on my visit seemed relatively happy with their surroundings. The few I talked to recounted stories of their enjoyable experience at the facility. On a more negative note, the facility itself didn't look so clean. There were paint chippings off of a few walls, and there was a stale smell to some of the buildings. I've also done some research and found that compared to other nearby locations, the sickness rate is relatively high, with stomach related diseases of particular significance. That being said, the residents I saw all seemed to be in healthy condition. They had counselors on-site to help with any problems that arise in the facility. All in all, this is a place that I can recommend to others.

June 14, 2012

By commercesd

Since we would be in the area checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Town & Country Manor in the same region. Our aunt has a lot of friends and family near the area so it is a favorite of ours. It is important to us that our aunt really enjoy her later years and we feel she can do that best in somewhat familiar surroundings. We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there. The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films. Some of the residents participate in the community gardens and educational programs. The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas however they wish. The dining areas were warm and friendly. We were able to try some of the snacks which were all delicious. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing. We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for an elderly person check it out.

Independent Living Reviews for Town & Country Manor

November 23, 2013

By keiths

My Mom absolutely LOVES living at Town & Country Manor in Santa Ana (555 E Memory Ln, Santa Ana, CA 92706). She is living a full life - with a very busy social calendar and loving folk to interact with. I recommend the Manor for your loved one.

By Zenaida1

I found Town & Country Manor when I helped a friend looked for a place to live years ago. At that time, I was not ready yet. We toured the place and I found out to be very well ran. I like the premises and the surroundings. They have a good parking place for whoever who wants to come and visit. I also like the rooms. I am already a resident now of Town & Country Manor. One of the reasons I chose this place because it's close to everything. It's close to my doctor, my dentist and the mall too. It's just so convenient. We have a lot of activities here as well. The staff here is very caring and accommodating. The food is excellent; it's very tasty and well-balanced. I eat only twice a day because I don't eat breakfast at all. All in all, I really find this place quite good. I'm really happy that I moved here.

By Norma5

I had two friends who were living here at Town & Country Manor and I had visited them several times. I was really impressed with the care they got, the rooms they had and the kindness of everybody around here. When it was time for me to move out of my two story home, my daughter came over here with me and looked at the place. We both agreed that this is the place for me to be. I have a living room, bedroom, small kitchen and a large patio. This is a really comfortable and friendly place for me to be. The staff is wonderful. They just help you with anything. If you have a request to make, they will take care of that. If you need to go somewhere, they take you in a car. We have a car that takes us to doctors and shopping. The men and the women that work in the kitchen are great. The food here is good. There are few meals that I prefer than others. We have a big choice of food. I just don't know where else I want to go apart from Town & Country Manor.

By Michael35

The staff here at Town & Country Manor is great. They help with the laundry and housekeeping. Everyone that works here is just wonderful. The residents are really friendly. We have nice outings. We go to restaurants and parks like day trips for 4 or 5 hours. We went down to Seaport San Diego a couple of weeks ago and that was an exciting adventure. We never starve here. We have so much food. It's unbelievable! You will never have a problem with food and medical.

Costs for Town & Country Manor

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses
  • Pharma

About Town & Country Manor

Town and Country Manor is a faith-based, non-profit senior living community located in the center of Orange County.

As a non-profit organization, we are able to put profits right back into Town and Country Manor, which allows us to provide a high standard of care for our residents. You can feel confident knowing that we use integrity and Christian values to guide all decisions regarding the organization, whether they involve business, finance or care practices. We are a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Center (CCRC) by the State of California and offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in one building. The breadth of services we provide allows us to meet the varying needs of our residents if their health situation changes.

We are a beautiful non-profit faith based Community. All three levels of care are available without having to "buy in" to the Community like a typical CCRC.

Map of Town & Country Manor