Creekside Healthcare Center

Reviews of Creekside Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Creekside Healthcare Center

June 30, 2012

By Ethel1

My father in-law had a stroke and then they sent him to Creekside which is a Kaiser approved center. I think nurses were caring but they didn't do as much as they could. They would have let him get up and not let him lay on the bed all the time. When we raised this problem to them they would ahead and let him up once in awhile but then if we stop saying it then they would just let him lay down. Also, one major concern was somebody hit him on top of his head and they claimed that he hit himself using his hard fingernails. I think the way that it was hit it was not that and both of his cheeks were sore. I was the one who felt the lump on his head. I looked at it and there was a spot of a lump and that is soft in the middle and a fingernail wouldn't do that. After that incident he was hospitalized and by the time that were in the hospital the lump on his head and the sore on his face seemed ok. He is still in the hospital now due to pneumonia. He was in a semi-private room back in the nursing home and we got a letter from the nursing home's attorney that they are kicking him out of the nursing home because of some Medicare issues. If we hold his room, they will charge us a big amount of money and I see no point in holding his room. If he's not there then he's not there. They could give him another room as they don't have much people occupying there. They really need to improve a lot with their facility and take care of their patients better. One positive thing I can say is that they have a young man there who took care of him wonderfully. He would talk to my father in law and make conversations with him every time he sees him and I really appreciated that but there are more people there who are not doing their job at all

Services and Amenities of Creekside Healthcare Center

• Hindi

About Creekside Healthcare Center

Creekside Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in San Pablo, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Creekside Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Creekside Healthcare Center