Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Reviews of Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Memory Care Reviews for Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

February 29, 2016

By Wanda N.

Excellent service with always a helpful and friendly staff. The location is always clean and fresh smelling. The staff also keeps the visitors up to date with the residents issue and up coming events. The residents are also always busy with activities with the staff involved.

February 26, 2016

By Don Spellman

Very caring staff, always helpful and patient with residents. Meals are attractive and tasty. The facility is always clean and decorated beautifully. They take really good care of my wife.

February 26, 2016

By Katy Martin

Everyone here is so personable. I can rest assured that my gram is always in good loving hands. The food is good and it feels like home. The staff is amazing: Zy, Lori, Eddie, Lazarro, Preeta, Jessica and Christina. We are so blessed to have you.

September 16, 2015

They do not only take Alzheimer's patients at Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special care. They also take all kinds of dementia and older people who need assisted living. My impression of it was very high. It was my first choice for my parents, but they did not have rooms available. The staff was better than any other place. My only complaint was they only had double rooms available.

March 27, 2015

Commitment – passion – and devoted staff. We thank you for taking care of our mom!

March 20, 2015

By Debbie Pappas

My mom was at Willow Springs Alzheimer's Care Center for nine months. During that time, she received high quality care from all members of the staff with 100% of her needs met. In addition, the staff worked closely with me and my brother to ensure her quality of life was the best it could be considering her disease.

February 27, 2015

By Bob Abney

My wife, Dolores, was a patient at Willow springs for a period of a little over three months. Unfortunately, the disease, Alzheimer's, took its toll on her. I cannot emphasize enough on the wonderful care she received while at Willow Springs. She was given very excellent care with the most important ingredient, dignity. I cannot begin to thank everyone that gave her complete understanding and comfort. In the last three days of her life, Willow Springs, went out of their way to make sure that our every need was met. Even after my wife passed away, they made sure she had clean clothes on, combed her hair, and put a little make-up on before they allowed her to be taken away for burial. I have the utmost respect and honor for Willow Springs and those who work and care for their patients. I would also like to add a great, big thanks to Willow Springs.

February 25, 2015

By Joann Lark Esskew

Caregivers were very professional. The facility was very well-maintained and the food was excellent. When you walk into the facility you feel comfortable and welcome. There is a lot of loving and caring inside the facility. Its senior staff and management team run it with a firm and teaching hand.

September 25, 2011

By flower26

Caring Compassionate Caregivers. Variety of stimulating activities. Family support.
See all Memory Care reviews (17) See fewer reviews

Costs for Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Photos of Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

Services and Amenities of Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center

At Willow Springs Memory Care, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Redding area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Springs Memory Care includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Life Enrichment program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. SparkTM, our unique and award-winning lifestyle approach is our signature. A SparkTM lifestyle means residents are encouraged to do what they are able, historical knowledge is celebrated and acknowledged and new abilities are recognized and utilized. If you are seeking a positive approach where residents are doing more than you would expect, where residents find a sense of belonging and meaning and where loved ones are happy to visit, then you may have just found the right place!

Our biography boards or memory boxes describe the rich life history of each resident with appreciation for both the past and present. SparkTM aims to embrace each individual as they are today and to celebrate the successes that come. Our exceptional team members are also able to gain more appreciation of what each resident is capable of, what likes and dislikes are and what their current roles are within the community.

Our comprehensive services may include:

• Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
  • Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special Care Center