Rocky Point Care Center

Reviews of Rocky Point Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Rocky Point Care Center

April 09, 2013

By lostlovedone

We lost a love one to Rocky Point Care Center aka Plum Test Facility. When we requested her medical files we found that a RN whom is not even a employee of Plum Healthcare had signed all of our loved ones records, and were horrified to find Plum Test Facility to be the heading on her POC. Nobody should have to go through what we have.

August 19, 2012

By Sally5

My mom has been here for 3 weeks already. She has been in and out of the hospital then eventually she needs a skilled nursing facility. This is just a 1-story small facility. However, the care from the staff is excellent. They do everything for her: bathing, dressing, lifting, and taking her to the dining room to eat. In addition to this, when Mom rings the call light, they are always there. This place also provides activities such as doing their residents' nails on weekends, current events, and physical therapy. However, I am discontent with the doctors. The one in charge of my mother is very bad. I am in the process of finding a new doctor for her.

August 15, 2012

By piggy fan

I WAS IN A FACILTYIN 2010 AFTER MY HIP SURGERY FOR 1MONTH. ITS WAS VERY NICE AND VERY CLEAN. THE WORKERS WERE VERY HELPFUL. AND SURPRISE THE FOOD WAS GOOD.THEY HAVE A NICE HAIR SALON.IN FACT I WOULD LIKE TO GO BACK FOR A WEEK REST..

November 22, 2011

By LakeCo

My 80-something year old father was in this facility twice. Each time it was after a stay in the hospital for obstructed colon. His stays would be about a week or so, so that he could regain his strength before returning home to care for himself. The staff seem nice enough and apparently gave my father good care. My 80-something year old father was in this facility twice. Each time it was after a stay in the hospital (Sutter Lakeside) for obstructed colon. His stays would be about a week or so, so that he could regain his strength before returning home to care for himself. The staff seem nice enough and apparently gave my father good care. He did not have any complaints, except maybe the food was not quite to his liking (although, he really wasn't eating much anyway as he was on the mend). The facility itself is quite old, small and run down. The d̩cor (or what there is of it) may be a recent as the 1970s. There is always a number of what I assume are long term residents who loiter around the lobby area, which apparently doubles as an activity room. Overall, the facility is totally functional and appears to be sanitary.

About Rocky Point Care Center

Rocky Point Care Center is a senior living provider in Lakeport, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rocky Point Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rocky Point Care Center