McNulty Villa

20724 McNulty Pl., Canoga Park, CA 91306
McNulty Villa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of McNulty Villa

Questions about McNulty Villa

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at McNulty Villa. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have six residents. Their average age is 80. They love to eat togather.

What programs or activities does McNulty Villa offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We play board games, coloring and plant flowers and vegetables.

What places are near McNulty Villa or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

park, stores, senior day activity center

Costs for McNulty Villa

Services and Amenities of McNulty Villa

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197605786

• Get Costs

About McNulty Villa

At Casa Marina, our goal is to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our high quality care and dedicated staff ensure that the health needs of all our residents are supported, while our wide variety of activities provides them with the opportunity to enjoy enriching and entertaining experiences in the company of others. Casa Marina is more than just a place to live. It's a family.

Here at Casa Marina, we continually strive to engage our residents with good food, social events and other activities to foster a community like atmosphere where friendships are formed.

Map of McNulty Villa