Wesley Gardens Retirement Community

Wesley Gardens Retirement Community (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Wesley Gardens Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Wesley Gardens Retirement Community

June 29, 2015

Wesley Gardens is luxuriously appointed. It is a very high-end facility in terms of the décor and the appointments in the facility. I met with Sarah, and she was phenomenal. She was very helpful and very gracious. She spent a great deal of time with us. We had no appointment then, but even with other appointments, Sarah was just very hospitable and very helpful. She answered a lot of questions for us and gave us a lot of good information. The rooms were average size. They were barely comparable to the other facility in size. However, they were very accommodating to the guest's wishes in customizing the rooms. Some of the residents brought in beautiful antiques and paintings. They're just very homey and personalized for the residents.

July 27, 2011

By roberta m

I know three persons who lives at Wesley Manor and I have a friend who does volunteer work there. The director is top notch and the food there is delicious. Wesley Gardens picks up in an automobile one of my friends at her hair stylist every other week. Wesley Gardens is across the street from Baptist East Medical Center and also across the street from numerous doctors offices.

About Wesley Gardens Retirement Community

Wesley Gardens Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Montgomery, Alabama that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Wesley Gardens Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wesley Gardens Retirement Community