Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Offers Home Health Agencies and Hospice
About Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Our Patient-First Philosophy
Millcreek Home Health and Hospice focuses on all aspects of a patient's condition, including the emotional, psychological, social and cognitive dimensions. We understand that every patient is unique, and each treatment plan must be uniquely tailored to meet each individual's needs. Millcreek Home Health & Hospice offers a highly skilled and experienced medical care team that includes section:
- Two physician Medical Directors who make house calls.
- A team of exceptional Registered Nurses with extensive experience and specialized training.
- Two Certified Lymphedema Therapists who provide in-home treatment.
- An incomparable core of therapists, specializing in physical, occupational therapy and speech therapy.
- A full-time Licensed Clinical Medical Social Worker and a staff Chaplain.
- A remarkable team of compassionate certified home health and hospice personal care aides.
- All services are 100% covered by Medicare. That means no co-pay and no bills, so there is no out of pocket cost to you.
Please see link to our website below the map
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Offers Home Health Care (Medical) Services: Yes
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: YesGet Costs
Services and Amenities of Millcreek Home Health and Hospice
Quality of Service
Timeliness of providing service99.3%
Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs100%
Checked patient's risk of falling100%
Checked patient for depression100%
Checked for flu vaccination89%
Checked for pneumonia shot93%
Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care100%
How often patients had less pain moving around85.7%
How often home health patients had to be admitted to the hospital13.6%
How often patients receiving home health care needed urgent, unplanned care in the ER without being admitted10%
How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, had to be re-admitted to the hospitalSame As Expected
How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, received care in the hospital emergency room without being re-admitted to the hospitalSame As Expected
Walking or moving around93.3%
Getting in and out of bed87.1%
Wounds/healing after an operation94.3%