14 Home Health Agencies Serving Westmoreland County, PA
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 3 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in Westmoreland County. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in Westmoreland County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about senior care options and costs in Westmoreland County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Home Health Agencies by city: Home Health Agencies in Greensburg
Other Options in Westmoreland County, PA
- In-Home Care in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Hospices in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Home Health Agencies near Westmoreland County, PA
- Home Health Agencies in Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Indiana County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Washington County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Home Health Agencies in Butler County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Westmoreland County
Review of Bethlen Communities Home Health Services
Excellent care provided by Nursing and Therapies! I would recommend Bethlen Home Health to anyone! Thank you! Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified home health aide -- which typically follow a hospitalization, injury, or severe illness and are intended to help someone return...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in Medicare (including a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicaid, or in the VA healthcare system, one or all of them will pay the full cost -- meaning there are no co-paym...