About 4 Seasons Home Care, Inc
We're glad you found us! 4 Seasons Home Care is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse with over 32 years of experience. Quality, trust & compassion are the foundations of our company. We offer home care assistance from 1 to 24 hours a day, every season of the year. Our caregivers enhance the lives of our clients needing physical, emotional and cognitive assistance so they can remain safely living and thriving in their own home environment.
- Owned & Operated by a Registered Nurse with over 32 Years of Experience
- FREE Mobile Alert Button for new clients which Goes Anywhere You Go and still Get Help in the Event of a Sudden Fall or Medical Emergency
- FREE Initial Assessment & Safety Evaluation of the Home by a Registered Nurse plus 24/7 On-Call Coverage
- All Caregivers are Georgia Certified Nursing Assistants, CPR Certified, TB Tested, Trained & Supervised by a Registered Nurse
- Caregivers have a clean National & State Criminal and Motor Vehicle Background Check. Drug Screened.
- Caregivers Individually Matched With Clients. Guaranteed Compatibility!
- Care Assistance with Bathing, Grooming, Toileting, Dressing, Medications, Meal Preparation & Feeding, Mobility & Exercises, Light Housekeeping, Transportation, Shopping, Social Activities, Companionship
- Experienced Caregivers for Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, MS, Respite & Post-Surgical Care
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured, Workers Compensation Coverage
- We bill Long-Term Care Insurance & will assist in obtaining Veteran's Benefits for Care
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall . . . All You Have to do is Call!
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:
Caregivers available 24 hours a day:
Available to assisted living facility:
RN on Staff:
Home Health (Medical) Care: