River Woods Place

River Woods Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of River Woods Place

Assisted Living Reviews for River Woods Place

April 13, 2012

My parents and I chose Riverwood Estates for their assisted living needs in July of 2011. They have a lovely apartment surrounded by their things from home which aided in the transition from independence to a care facility. They have made new friends with other residents and enjoy all the interactions with the very qualified and compassionate staff. Their medical needs are managed as precisely as their emotional needs. My mother just mentioned to me she is happier than she has been in 15 years. They have gone from the isolation of managing their own home to one filled without worry for their medications and meals. As their daughter living 120 miles away, I feel confident that their needs are being met. Beth, who manages it and Julie the nurse keep in contact with me and I with them via phone when I am not there in person. I feel they go above and beyond to celebrate life on a daily basis and allow my elderly parents to travel this part of life's journey with dignity and joy.

Costs for River Woods Place

Photos of River Woods Place

Services and Amenities of River Woods Place

• Pets: Yes

• Get Costs

About River Woods Place

Visitors to River Woods Place, our senior living community in Manitowoc, feel a sense of family as soon as they walk through the doors. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community welcomes pets and offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as daily exercise classes, card and board games, church services, ice cream socials, book club, bingo, and happy hours with live entertainment. We also take our residents on weekly bus trips to shopping, picnics, zoos, and restaurants, as well as to the local senior center for music and dancing. Request more information about our Manitowoc assisted living community today.

Map of River Woods Place