Bluffview Memory Care

Reviews of Bluffview Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Bluffview Memory Care

March 17, 2015

By Mano98

The staff are wonderful. They really do care about my mother and I feel great leaving her there in their capable hands. Would not change it for the world. Glad my mom is so happy at Bluffview.

January 10, 2014

Bluffview Memory Care is the best I've seen. It covered a wide variety of people's care including a memory unit. The place is new, clean and updated. It's in a good location, close to his other daughter. It would be easy for someone to visit him every day. My father in law would have been the first one in the memory care unit so he had an option to choose a room. His room supposedly would have a view of the open field and the bluffs around it. That area is filled with live deer and turkey. I think he would have loved that because he is an outdoor person. This place gives a big warning before they can walk out the door. Buzzers go off for 20 seconds before the door opens so he couldn't escape. This place fits him the most from all the places we've visited.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

About Bluffview Memory Care

Bluffview Memory Care is a senior living provider in Holmen, Wisconsin that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Bluffview Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bluffview Memory Care