Reflections at Moraine Ridge
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Reflections at Moraine Ridge
Services and Amenities of Reflections at Moraine Ridge
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $5000/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $5000/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Dining Extra: Restaurant Quality Dining. Special Dietary Needs Are Easily Accommodated.
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Resident Parking
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Offsite Activities
- Overnight Guests
- Resident Capacity: 30
- Pets: No
- State Licenses: 0016822
About Reflections at Moraine Ridge
At Reflections, our mission is, and will always be, offering the finest, most compassionate care to those living with memory loss by providing a homelike, secure environment. Everything – from the paint to the lighting, the carpets to the linens – is designed to be soothing, comfortable, and familiar. We feature an individualized approach to care that recognizes and reinforces every resident’s uniqueness, their abilities, and their potential – now and in the future.
As part of our mission to care for those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s, we focus on building relationships with the family to better understand their loved one’s needs and desires. This connection cannot be overvalued and provides one of the cornerstones of great memory care. We offer support to both residents and their families during the entire process of developing an individualized care plan that addresses the resident’s needs both now and their continued care needs in the future.
But Reflections goes beyond just caring for your loved one with memory loss, we improve the overall quality of their life. They deserve the finest care and the utmost respect, and the well-trained and highly-skilled team at Reflections can provide both in equal measure. We help residents maximize their potential through daily activities and structured support. Through recognizing and validating each resident’s interests, habits, and preferences, we can best develop an overarching, meaningful care plan that targets the mental, physical, social, and medical aspects of their care.
We are the place to be for seniors who value independence but need assistance with day-to-day activities. Our highly-trained, compassionate staff will take care of all the worrisome details in your day: cooking meals, managing medications, doing laundry, and general housekeeping. Staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to attend to your needs, and maintain a proactive approach to your individualized care.
Memory Care service include:
- Separate, secure environment where residents can feel at home amid comforting décor.
- Living Room: Area for relaxing, discussion groups, activities, etc. Designed to feel like home – comfortable and enjoyable surroundings.
- Activity Area: Area where residents gather for arts and crafts, puzzles and games, creative and cognitive activities designed for memory loss. All activities are adult-oriented and aimed at giving residents a feeling of success and purpose.
- Dining Area: Area designed to be a social hub three times a day when meals are served. Residents are given options and are free to choose how they will dine and on what specifically. We want residents to have coffee and conversation just as they would have at home or in a café. The goal is stimulation and comfort.
- Secured Outdoor Space & Patio: The inclusion of outdoor space for residents, where they can freely go when they choose, was key to the development of our Memory Care areas. This reinforces the feeling of liberty and freedom residents feel and lessens the chances they will feel trapped. Our outdoor space is safe, secure, and stimulating for residents when weather permits.
- Wander prevention systems
- RN oversight and services
- Medication management
What Makes Us Special
Our goal is to see every resident flourish and grow under our care. It’s at the heart of all we do, and a big part of that is seeing to the various medical issues that may arise.