Oak Hill Place

Reviews of Oak Hill Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Hill Place

April 07, 2021

By S.J.

I visited Oak Hill Place just a week ago. When you pull in the lot at this other community I visited, it's like going into a village. The streets, the shrubbery, the trees were all trimmed. Oak Hill didn't have any of that. The outside didn't look much, although inside it's good, and the people seemed nice. They seemed to have plenty of people walking around. The girl I talked to was a really nice lady. They had nice, bigger rooms, and they were also clean.

September 01, 2018

By Ernest

I went to Oak hill Place, it was great, and it's right beside a nursing home, so that helps. They have quite a few activities, so that's good. The staff was very nice, very polite, and was very helpful with the questions I asked. The dining area was nice, the rooms were nice, and they offer quite a bit of activities.

Costs for Oak Hill Place

Photos of Oak Hill Place

Services and Amenities of Oak Hill Place

• Get Costs

About Oak Hill Place

Oak Hill Place, a pet friendly assisted living community, provides compassionate care to our residents who may require some assistance with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. The staff at our charming community works hard to keep everyone engaged by coordinating a variety of activities and excursions, which allow our residents to thrive in mind and body. All the comforts and amenities you expect are right at your fingertips. We welcome you to stop by and see our community for yourself today.

Map of Oak Hill Place