The Village at Riverview

The Village at Riverview (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Village at Riverview

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Riverview

November 05, 2015

The Village of Riverview is one of the nicest around. It is brand new; it will be only a year old in October. My mom is in their assisted living. Her room is very nice, very elegant. Of course, there is always room for improvement in the items, but it is very good. It could be a little better on the food and the care for people with dementia and stuff like that.

September 25, 2015

By Robert117286350

Village at Riverview is brand new, and it's going to be a year old in October. It's a very nice facility, it's close by my house and it offers a whole lot. The people we spoke with were nice. My loved one has been there for two months now, and so far, so good.

Services and Amenities of The Village at Riverview

About The Village at Riverview

The Village at Riverview is a senior living provider in Barboursville, West Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Riverview for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Riverview