Stafford Healthcare

Reviews of Stafford Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Stafford Healthcare

January 04, 2014

By Keleia

Although many of the lesser paid employees treated me well, attended to my needs and tried to help me during my stay, that is not enough. Registered nurses that give the WRONG medication, wrong doses, even someone else's medication...I could go on about this. If you have a relative or even yourself that must go to a care center after a hospital stay, please be sure to check on them on a DAILY basis. Do not come at the same time each day, rather surprise visits are always the best. Check out not only what they are being served as a meal, but whether or not you would eat it yourself. If they are able to eat in the Rose Room, fine, as the food there was good. Find out if you can check their medications that they are being given. I wish I would have had my spouse check for me, because they would have a hard time refuting someone from the outside checking for me. Please be diligent in keeping a watchful eye on your loved ones, as sometimes a mistake in medication can very easily cost someone their very life.

Services and Amenities of Stafford Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Stafford Healthcare

Stafford Healthcare is a senior living provider in Des Moines, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stafford Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stafford Healthcare