James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

October 10, 2011

By darksaturn7

During my HS days I hung out with the elderly for class. It was one of the best decisions I've made in my life as it got to see how the older half lived. In some places, the living was great. In others...not so much. Maybe it was just me but this place just seemed 'dead'. Like the staff was just phoning it in. I remember hanging out with this funny little lady, she said she was 76. We would making fun of the terrible food comparing it to airplane food. Now we were nice about it just joking around. But then one of the nursing staff came in and just glared at us. Like what? She then went and yanked the tray from the lady's table in a huff. Apparently staff here lacked a sense of humor. Hopefully time changed this. In fact aside from the residents the place was so ho hum I can see why the residents joked about it's blandness so much.

Services and Amenities of James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

About James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

At JRCRC, whether you are with us for a short-term rehabilitation or chose to make this home with in our convalescent division, we are here throughout to assist in obtaining your personal goals. Our rehabilitation team works with each guest to set and meet goals throughout the recovery process. It is our mission to assist you with overcome the challenges and changes in your life. Our personalized programs, services and organized activities are designed to meet your individual objectives.

Map of James River Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center