Hunter Hollow

Reviews of Hunter Hollow

Nursing Home Reviews for Hunter Hollow

June 08, 2018

By lmcn

The staff is never available, and when you happen to find someone, they never have any answers to family’s questions. The front door is not locked or attended. We have come in at different times, day and night. Our mothers room is in need of paint. It has chips and holes in the walls. They don’t work with hospice or the families. For the cost of these rooms all patients should be receiving 5 star treatment. Very disappointed in the staff and facility.

June 28, 2016

By The Guy567752

Hunter Hollow is nice. Everything is wonderful, nice, clean, and smells good. The floor is nice and shiny. Everybody is nice and clean, and the staff is nice and professional. My mom loves it there and says the food is good and the coffee is excellent. They have a chapel and a hair salon, and it's set up really well.

January 12, 2015

Hunter Hollow Rehab Center was my first choice, but they would not take my husband because he has behavioral problems. The staff was very nice, and they showed me all around. It was a beautiful facility and new. It was more expensive than the other one -- about $2,000 more a month. Their dining area was beautiful. They do all kinds of activities for their residents. They take them on trips to see different sights, and they do different crafts and classes. They have a lot of activities there. The facility was not locked, but they do have someone at the door at all times.

July 07, 2014

By Kathryn7

We chose the Hunter Hollow. It looked and felt really clean and homey. They also incorporate families in their recreation and how they handle their recreation. They have ice cream socials twice a week, and I know that they have Bingo and a travel show where they show residents different places. The staff is very attentive as well. They were very thorough in showing us what was available and how much we could be involved in the care of our dad. They kept us in the loop; the communication was really good. The food is good for what it is. It’s made in mass quantities. It’s not always at the right temperature, though. Anytime he asks for something new, they are always accommodating to him. They have a CNA to help him, also.

Services and Amenities of Hunter Hollow

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government City
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hunter Hollow

Hunter Hollow is a senior living provider in West Valley City, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hunter Hollow for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hunter Hollow