Stonehenge of Ogden

Reviews of Stonehenge of Ogden

Nursing Home Reviews for Stonehenge of Ogden

October 24, 2016

By Becky786552

My father has been in Stonehenge for six weeks now. It’s a newer place, so it’s nice and clean, and they have a great staff. They’re a little more expensive, they do have a long term wing, but not a lot of space for people to be there. They need to improve on communication, and they should have a protocol on accountability, and as to what happens on every shift. I took my dad to lunch, and he was brought 3 meals that were not his.

May 10, 2016

By TammyUKPFN

My mother-in-law was at Stonehenge of Ogden. It’s a good place, and they took really good care of her. I also like that it was really close to the hospital. Everything was new, so it was very nice.

Services and Amenities of Stonehenge of Ogden

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Stonehenge of Ogden

Stonehenge of Ogden is a senior living provider in Ogden, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Stonehenge of Ogden for more details on services and rates.

Map of Stonehenge of Ogden